2.0

I ordered a Trailer gave 1/2 down and they told me 8-10 weeks delivery. Is now 5 months and every time I call they tell me next week.

They are only interested in getting the money. They make fun of their customers and put a poor woman to answer all the complains because they are not men enough to call or answer the phone themselves. Every time I called left a message and no one would call back, when I was lucky enough to get some one on the phone the poor woman would say I just starting working here, but i will find out for you and call you back. She wouldn't.

I got to the point of asking for my money back and still have not get an answer. Need to find out the name of the boss or owner to get to the bottom of this cituasion

Reason of review: More than one of the above.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #996206

Hey sorry. I had my manager go out and look in the general holding area but it wasn't there.

Hopefully it has been moved somewhere else in the plant to be worked on.

On the bright side, the creditors foreclosed on the company so we have stopped production to finish all previous orders before we shut down. I'll keep looking and get back to you.

I had pretty much the same issue when i ordered my trailer from them. Couldn't get ANYONE to return my calls.

Only got any sort of communication after i did some digging and started contacting the owner. I'd recommend you do the same. The owner is Michael Gatewood. Think he can still be reached at 813-493-2836.

Hope this helps you.

Terrible to see so many people with the same problem.

Hey Martha, do you have a vin # for your trailer? If so I could find it in the factory and see if it can be finished in a timely manner.

I'm just an employee of a pretty terrible company to work for but I'm willing to help if possible. Things are so crazy here I could literally dedicate a few hours to trying to finish up your trailer. I feel for you. Buying from them is probably the only thing worse than working for them.

Hopefully things will get better ever since one of the problems was recently eliminated from the company. We can only

hope.

Martha20152015
to Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #992638

The last 5 of the vin are 14428. I will appreciate any help.

to Anonymous Auburndale, Florida, United States #995906

Hi,, I have a vin #,, can you help me what's the status?

Call/text me at 4076687963

to Anonymous Homestead, Florida, United States #999126

Hi, I'm in the same desperate situation, could you check my VIN # as well and let me know please? VIN # 15045.