HOLY SHEEEET...GATEWOOD, PASS & STAFF 100% SCAMBAGS. I have transported a few of the trailers built by these ***-offs and after reading their website, decided to purchase my own with custom details.

After waiting over a month past my expected finished date, after being told by Aubrey(dude with a female name), that they are catching up, I decided to Goggle the company to find their so-called status page..when I found the complaints page. Then I remember searching for their listings on EBAY last month and no longer seeing any trailers listed on USHIP as well. Then it all became clear....that ALL the family members including Michael ScamGatewood, his father, the Pass family, the sales staff including the dude with the female name (Aubrey) and other staff were nothing but LIARS, SCAMMERS & LOWLIFES. So now that I am glad they didn't call me to pick up that piece of sheet they call a trailer.

Made from scraps of metal and rejected axles...I filed a dispute with my CC and if I ever find these LOWLIFES in business again, I will be sure to expose their SCAMMING WAYS. BURN IN *** ***-OFFS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scammera" of trailer. Husky Cargo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Husky Cargo.

Comments

Well if your getting your shipments off uship u must be non dot compliant.....lol

to Anonymous #1020707

ANOTHER KNOW IT ALL??? OR JUST ANOTHER ***>>OFF

If you only knew the truth...