It's 6/17/15, 2:00 pm.... I ordered a trailers 6 weeks ago and have been calling and sending emails without any response from husky so I decided to come to the factory to find out was going on and I noticed that factory it's going out of bussines.

Some people are working here but I'm not allowed to get in and when I ask for some1 in charge, they say it's no one in charge and the day they don't work for husky.

They don't give any information of the order status .. NOTHING!!!

Only gave me a # 8136935400 to get information,,, but guess what?,,,

Same BS,,, NO ANSWER, no response ,,NOTHING.

So now I'm here waiting for a sheriff to make a fraud report.

If you are in the same situation like mine and you are far away , my advise contact ASAP you local police department file a report then contact your credit card company, paypal etc and file a fraud case to get your money back.

Feel free to contact me 4076687953 if you have any questions

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of company liquidation. Husky Cargo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned company liquidation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Husky Cargo.

Had an Experience with Husky Cargo?

Comments

Anonymous1118

It's all a lie.There is no bank, no creditors.

It appears mike took the money and ran...again.

He now owns Aluma Tech and Leg-A-C.Buyer Beware!

Caddo Mills, Texas, United States #996771

Found out today I paid $7582.02 to a Co.that has been seized by it's creditors.

I got a personal loan to pay for trailer which means I get to pay for it whether I receive it or not , or I default and ruin my credit. I called number and automated system to my info. Don't know how to get in touch with creditors.

Hope no one was as *** as I was.JT from Texas