Husky Cargo - Shocked to see they are out of business.

4.4
Insurance Quality

I purchased a 24' car hauler custom made. Trailer was delivered on time and for a great price.

I have used it for 4 yrs now. Only got about 6k mi on it but it has served me well. St. Louis to Punta Gorda Fl.

a few times. Was in the market for another and was looking for them. Now I have learned of there going out of business. Lots of bad dealings with them.

That's a shame.

It seems you mostly hear about the bad experiences that people have with a company so I decided to write this review.

I am sure that there are many other happy customers. Just the unhappy and poorly treated squeak the loudest.

My sympathy to the unhappy ones.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Price and quality.

Comments

I also bought a trailer from them. Seems I am one of the lucky ones. Delivery was way behind schedule but theee years later I am still using the trailer.

Husky Cargo - 8 X 12 steel good

4.3
Interest Rate

I brought my husky trailer 4 years ago today ,had no problems with it. Still good, I do a yearly maintenance on it andl put some Rust-Oleum touch up paint where spots needed .love it .I got it for great prices before they went out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Husky Cargo - Crap, crap, crap

Insurance Quality

Lowes sells better trailers than these fraudsters. I had to have the new axles repaired, because the trailer kept blowing tires when I ran it on the interstate, by a suspension specialist.

They told me the axles were off center by 3 " and it looked like they just bolted the axles on without aligning them the center of the trailer. This could have caused the axles to blow out the tires at high speed and was extremely dangerous because that could have caused my vehicle and trailer to flip over at high speeds on the interstate.

This company is dangerous and puts lives over money. BUYERS BEWARE AND RUN THE OTHER WAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Husky Cargo - They suck

Interest Rate

BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS - Husky Cargo, LLC Fitzgerald, GA Actually a -5 should apply. This place sells junk.

I only have about 500 miles on the trailer I BOUGHT FROM THESE GUYS NEW and the rear axle burned up after it blew out 3 tires because it was wobbling and I didn't realize it. I brought it to an axle repair specialist shop and they said my problems were due to the fact that these idiots didn't pack the axle with grease and the bearings burned up. I had to have all 4 wheels bearings replaced and grease packed after only 500 miles. Also, both of the back door spring loaded cables broke after I had the trailer for a year and hardly used it.

Lowe's sells a better trailer than these jokers. I know because I have a trailer I bought from Lowe's 10 years ago and it still is in great shape.

The Georgia attorney Generals office needs to shut this business down after reading all complaints on Facebook , Twitter etc against this business. Husky Cargo, LLC, do us all a favor and shut your crappy business down./ Sincerely A ripped off, pissed off victim Jon

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Close this business down.

Husky Cargo - Will not resolve issues with new trailer.

Interest Rate

Purchased a new trailer and had it delivered and immediately discovered multiple defects. The biggest defect was the ramp door would not close properly, leaving a gap on the left side.

The seamless siding was loose, they forgot to install the ramp door flap, 1 led was defective, the jack was damaged, there were drill marks in the paint, the ramp latch was cracked and broke within weeks, and after a few months the floor is beginning to bow at the front corner. I have contacted Husky cargo multiple times, filed a BBB complaint, and wasted countless hours and have ultimately decided they have no intention of making right on their mistakes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Ripped off.