Husky Cargo - I 38' trailer enclosed total loss

1.8
Insurance Quality

I bought a 38' enclosed trailer Had it built with the wall beams for beams and roof beams on 12" centers that's the only reason the trailer didn't implode I was pulling it with my Fl 60 When all of a sudden the 5th wheel plate broke off the stem the stem went down in the well on my FL60 pushed me off into the shoulder and then the trailer rolled I had HHR Chevy in the back with some personal items not enough to even have half the weight load capacity of the trailer totaled my truck and the trailers heavily damaged so my loss is $17000 basically the insurance wouldn't pay for the trailer because the tongue the 5th wheel plate broke they said it was product driven loss Now I haven't been able to reach anybody or get anything done this is now going to be 2018 and 3 days if anybody knows how we can get a lawsuit gone against these people or find somebody that can answer questions contact me my name is Phil at 6059416648 I'd even be willing to go in on a lawsuit

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

When did this happen? We had a similar incident as well!

to Upset Consumer #1433782

Sorry for the late response this happened the in 2015

Husky Cargo - Thieves

I, like most people here, ordered a custom car trailer ($22,000) and had to put $10,000 down. The trailer never got built, and the promised refund never got sent.

I had to sue to get my money back, and Michael Gatewood fought me hard in court to make ME look like the bad guy. The judge ordered him to give me my money back, he told me in open court I'd "never see a penny of my money".

He was right, he defied the court order and never paid a cent of it. So, I'm out a good $12,000 counting my travel across the country for court, court costs, etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer Construction.

Reason of review: Stealing my money.

I didn't like: Crooks.

Husky Cargo trailer was a good deal for me.

4.2
Interest Rate

I got a Husky Cargo trailer I guess right before they went out of business. I had to wait a few extra weeks for it, and it was delivered right before Memorial Day of 2015.

The trailer was put together well, but not a lot of attention was put into having all the frames and stuff perfectly measured. My studs range from 22" to 26". I don't mind though, and since I paid $4,000 less than ANYWHERE else, I'm not bothered by it at all.

I have about 5,000 miles on mine now from the last year and a half or so, and I haven't had any issues. If they were still in business I would recommend them actually.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer Construction.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Husky Cargo - Simple Review #1475870711

Yellville, Arkansas

Well i guess i was just lucky. Ordered a 24 foot trailer in october of 2014 with some special ordered items like 12 inch longer tung wider side door roof wired for air conditioning.

Company called in January and said trailer was done come and get it.

I live in Arkansas picked up trailer in Florida took it home. Had the trailer for two years now with no problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Husky Cargo Trailer Construction.

Reason of review: Good quality.