Featured Not resolved
2.0

My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of husky cargo trailer from Husky Cargo and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Husky Cargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Husky Cargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Husky Cargo?

Comments

That part is not made ay husky cargo...just installed..

to Anonymous Austin, Texas, United States #1032187

Do you know who built the part.i would like to contact them .

.I was the one who was in the wreck and want them to be held accountable.thank you Donna my email is dustydonnasue@gmail.com

i will get you a finders fee for your trouble

Did you buy the adapter for the 5th wheel plate from husky cargo? It looks like that's what broke. I had one break as well but it was made by another manufacturer.

to Anonymous Austin, Texas, United States #1032190

Husky Cargo put it together.I would like to find out who built the hitch..

if anyone could find out that name i will get them a finders fee.

dustydonnasue@gmail.com.thank you so much Donna

still waiting on my trailer a custom 36ft tag

Hey, they are advertising again too...

Holy shyte!Hopefully you and your wife are okay.

I know your nerves are probably shot.

So folks. I got a certified letter in the mail from "Leg-A-C, LLC" yesterday. Be on the lookout because if you have a trailer that's "done" you're probably going to get one soon (or have already).

No formal stationery...just a 5 second type job where they are slapping in whoever's name...type signed "best regards" from "LW Liquidation Department." Called the number and got "Chris Johnson." Lucky me....I can still pay the FULL PRICE for my trailer, pick it up, and not have a warranty.

Fair warning. If you get this letter and decide to get your trailer, take another look at the pictures of this fifth wheel.

I'm sure there are lots of people that worked hard and did quality work for Husky over the years, but I'd be nervous as heck buying a trailer made in the late days of a closing business (again, without a warranty or legal remedy).

Sad part is that these trailers, made in the late days of Husky Cargo, are going to end up on the roads somehow/some way.

As many have said or implied, karma is a b*tch.

I hope all those involved with robbing us feel karma's wrath.And to the former company owners who are likely monitoring this stuff (likely amused by some of it), you'll be lucky (and getting off easy) if you don't get someone killed.