It's 6/17/15, 2:00 pm.... I ordered a trailers 6 weeks ago and have been calling and sending emails without any response from husky so I decided to come to the factory to find out was going on and I noticed that factory it's going out of bussines.
Some people are working here but I'm not allowed to get in and when I ask for some1 in charge, they say it's no one in charge and the day they don't work for husky.
They don't give any information of the order status .. NOTHING!!!
Only gave me a # 8136935400 to get information,,, but guess what?,,,
Same BS,,, NO ANSWER, no response ,,NOTHING.
So now I'm here waiting for a sheriff to make a fraud report.
If you are in the same situation like mine and you are far away , my advise contact ASAP you local police department file a report then contact your credit card company, paypal etc and file a fraud case to get your money back.
Feel free to contact me 4076687953 if you have any questions
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Company Liquidation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I recently have had some bad dealings with husky cargo and thought u might want to know my story. On April 22nd I spoke with Aubrey Nichols and made an..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."