DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people.They have done this before in GA.
They rack up customers and get their deposits and just fold up shop and disappear and then open another business doing the same thing somewhere else. They got me for $1500. After numerous calls and emails with no response, I went to Bartow and tried to see what was going on. The place is chained up so you cant get in.
There are people inside because you can see there are doors open and the lights are on, but no one will come to the gate. There is a bogus letter on the fence.
Good luck getting your money back.Mine is gone.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- This company did this intentionaly
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Husky Cargo Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Bought a mattress from the one in largo and they delivered it to the house in no plastic. And now that it has been in my house now for 2..."
- "I found a roach in my French onion dip,15 ounce,it comes in a jar. I sent them back the jar complaining about their cleaning records and the audits of..."
- "I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic "FIRM" pillowtop queen mattress at a price of over $1,000 an within 7 months it sunk in all over well over the 2 inch (return,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."