Insurance Quality

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people.They have done this before in GA.

They rack up customers and get their deposits and just fold up shop and disappear and then open another business doing the same thing somewhere else. They got me for $1500. After numerous calls and emails with no response, I went to Bartow and tried to see what was going on. The place is chained up so you cant get in.

There are people inside because you can see there are doors open and the lights are on, but no one will come to the gate. There is a bogus letter on the fence.

Good luck getting your money back.Mine is gone.

This reviewer shared experience about "this company did this intentionaly" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1500. angellover8 is overall dissatisfied with Husky Cargo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Husky Cargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Husky Cargo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Husky Cargo?

Comments