Insurance Quality

Sent $6,00.00 to have a trailer built and now i can not get in touch with them. where is my money or my trailer.

How can you people rip of a disable veteran like this? I called them in June and they acted like they was so glad to help me with changing the inside of the trailer knowing that they where going to steel my money?

I even told them that I was a disable veteran and had been saving for ten years to have a trailer built to haul my 1956 Chevy in. If this is the way these people help our disable vets, then they should be stood up against a wall and shot, to get rid of this vermin that feeds off hard working people.

This reviewer shared experience about "are you going to rip off a disable veteran" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Husky Cargo. The most disappointing about car hauler trailer at Husky Cargo was ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Husky Cargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Husky Cargo to other companies on our site.

Comments

They have changed the name to Alumatek Industries at 3230 Delta Ave in Bartow, Fl. I found some amendments to their articles of organization online and they are assigned to or represented by Marshall Rainey.

Marshall is an attorney based in Tampa, Fl. I say we burn his email up until we get some answers. At least he can't change his phone number or hide from us.

If you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas. Marshall needs some flea remedies.