Husky Cargo - Trailer that fall apart in 1 month of normal use
I bought a trailer in January of 2015 and if February 2015 the right side of the trailer collapse .2 weeks later the back door collapse also .
I spend over $3000.00 for repairs and i never got reimbursed for that .... I have the pictures and video to prove . Also they made my trailer out of left over materials weld together.
My frame was made from 2 pieces...Wow...Right side frame was made from 2 pieces ...STAY THE *** AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ....
IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED TO SEE THE PICTURES CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL : GREATUSA2012@GMAIL.COM
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very poor customer service
- No concern or response
- 3 weeks behind schedual
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS ... HUSKY RAILER IS PUTTING PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."