On April 28 I ordered ( in person ) a small cargo trailer at the Husky cargo factory in Bartow Fl.and was asked not to call them, they would call me when it is built.

4 to 6 weeks. after 7 weeks I decided to call and all I got was Beep Beep. I paid 1/2 down and traded my small truck for a bigger one to pull it. I am reading here that they are in trouble and are closed.

what do I do ?I paid cash, I needed the trailer to go to baraboo Wi to visit my Family

This reviewer shared experience about "havent got my trailer yet" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Husky Cargo. The most disappointing about cargo trailer from Husky Cargo was 3 weeks behind schedual , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Husky Cargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Husky Cargo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Husky Cargo?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #997031

Go see your local trailer dealer. Right Trailers is in Lakeland and has been in Lakeland for over 11 years.

Ludlow, Massachusetts, United States #996981

Please call fl arty general and they will walk you through filing a complaint.I was told by the gentleman there, there must be many complaints before they investigate and we have a chance to get our money back.

Mr Gatewood, you've screwed with the wrong people this time.

We'll be seeing you up close and personal soon to receive our three thousand dollars back.Maybe we'll meet at your 84 year old moms house where you're staying.

to Anonymous #999362

Dwayne Pass is the owner that really screwed all of you.Gatewood's only mistake was not getting Dwayne out of the company sooner.

As for your money, I am unsure of the outcome.There may be a lawsuit but when Dwayne and Tammy left they took all the remaining money and records so who knows

-enployee

Abingdon, Maryland, United States #996839

Hate to say it, but you're likely screwed....maybe...but hopefully not.You'll see some posts where they're saying the "creditors" will contact you.

Let's just hope they do the right thing and that is the case.

I wouldn't hold onto to any immediate plans/hopes of getting your trailer.

That's probably not happening.

And, possibly be ready to part with your deposit.

Hopefully the creditors do the right thing and refund all the deposits....immediately.I've already had to look at plans to get a different trailer.

to Anonymous #1000136

You got to be so *** gullible.His father is the creditor and has a history of this kind of action.

Daaaa! Hurricane trailers in Georgia. Your screwed if cash was used.

If credit card was used call the credit company and get a charge back.Let then prosecute the culprit.